The Great Reawakening did not come quietly. Across the country and in every nation, people began “coming up Latent,” developing terrifying powers—summoning storms, raising the dead, and setting everything they touch ablaze. Those who Manifest must choose: become a sheepdog who protects the flock or a wolf who devours it…
So reads the blurb for Myke Cole’s newest novel, out today, Breach Zone. Yesterday you saw me throw praise on the novel and the author, albeit with some measure of bias. Let me restate, if you haven’t started the Shadow Ops Trilogy, get on it. Control Point is waiting for you. If you’re already a fan, well, a few moments ago, Cole Tweeted this:
The SHADOW OPS trilogy is complete. Thanks for all the well-wishing, signal boosts and support. This would never have happened without you.
— Myke Cole (@MykeCole) January 28, 2014
I can get behind that kind of sentiment. Today, to celebrate the release and thank his fans, Cole’s publisher has provided five copies of the book to be sent forth to the United States and Canada. Want one? Here’s how.
How to participate:
- To enter the giveaway, e-mail me at justin@staffersbookreview, with the subject BZ and declare intention to participate.
- You must include a valid mailing address in the e-mail. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- One entry per person, or face disqualification.
- Entries accepted until 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, February 4, 2014
- Winners will be chosen by random sorting entries, and then using a random number generator.
- There will be 5 winners who will receive 1 book each.
Although not required, it sure would be nice if you:
- Subscribe to Staffer’s Book Review via RSS.
- Follow me on twitter, @jdiddyesquire.
- Like me on Facebook.
- Purchase a billboard for me on a highway near you.